Thursday, November 17, 2005

Give me your views....

So here is what we are dealing with at our church.....the superintendent was just arrested for some illegal video cameras and cameras to take pictures set up at the high school. Some of the kids in my group had been to his house because he has a daughter in the school too. One of the girl's in my group looked her father in the face last night and told him, "Daddy, I have been alone with him." My heart hurt and my stomach began to turn. I cried last night and this morning remembering that poor girls face and the look of rage in her father's eyes. Maybe I am too emotional but that is what happened this morning. We did not discuss this situation but I prayed a vague prayer about it in Bible study. I have an idea of what my response should be as far as actions go but I would like ya'lls input too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home