Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Caramel Apples

Oh yeah, I'm gettin' caramel apples! The wife said she would make them for me; not that I can't. I just saw the stuff for them in the store and said I like them. And she said if we caught the stuff she would make them. I have never had these things homemade. I know there is not much to it. Melt caramel, jam a stick into an apple and dip it in the caramel, but it is the principle of the matter.

You know Halloween is the holiday that keeps our dentist in business. You know it is the only holiday where the focus seems to be soly on the candy. You we should all dress up and go trick or treatin'. Okay, not really. We did do it in undergrad to our professors. Needless to say we were bored as I am right now. I should be reading for class, but nope I doin' this. I have definitely got my priorities right.

1 Comments:

Blogger Casey Cockrell said...

I like anything with sugar in it....

8:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home